Jan 13, 2012
Author: Mike P
No Limits Sportswear Inc. was founded in 1993 and is the most recommended Brand Equity builder for emerging apparel and footwear brands in Canada. Located in Vancouver, we are passionately committed to enduring relationships with our brand and retail partners, by strategically developing our brand’s equity in the unique Canadian market. Our Purpose is to represent “in demand” action sports and lifestyle apparel & footwear brands by becoming their strategic partner and extension of their brand in Canada. No Limits is committed over the long-term to help these brands grow their Canadian business consistently with their own domestic and international strategy.
The Brand Coordinator will oversee all operational functions of the brand(s) including; inventory management, purchase order placement, Customer Sales order analysis and maintenance, creating and maintaining selling tools for Reps and Sales Managers, customer service and maintaining vendor relations.
This position reports to the Divisional Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Maintain projected brand margins through best business decisions at all times
- Purchase order and sales order management
- Ensuring accurate, cost effective and timely delivery to our customers
- Creation of sales tools necessary for sales reps and sales managers
- Report and analyze inventory levels to facilitate accurate purchasing and overstock levels
- Responsible for creating and managing line information by sourcing product information from vendor contacts
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BRING:
- Highest level of integrity and commitment
- Retail or wholesale experience in the apparel industry
- A drive to succeed and exceptional organization skills
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to quality
- Must have post secondary education
- Excellent customer service skills, with ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Strong oral and written communication, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work efficiently with little supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills and decision making ability
- Ability to travel internationally, as needed
- French language, an asset
Please respond to this ad if you believe you are the dynamic individual who would be a great fit in our fast paced and challenging environment. Apply today by emailing your resume to email@example.com or fax to 604-431-7758.
We sincerely appreciate the time you take in sending in your application and assure you that all resumes are reviewed and considered. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in a career with No Limits.